How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information from:
1 Contacting us through our contact page
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any of your information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
The following types of personal information about you may be collected:
• Phone number
• Email address
• Information you provide us about your interests
• Information you have requested on a service and/or product
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED.
Use of personal information under EU data protection laws must be justified under one of a number of legal grounds and we are required to set out the grounds in respect of each use in this policy.
The main uses of your information are:
Customer Marketing – to respond to enquiries and to bring you news and offers.
Your personal data is not shared or used with third parties for use of marketing third party marketing or applications.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your information.
Although data transmission over the Internet or website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, we and our business partners work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Our main security measures are:
• tightly restricted personal access to your data on a ‘need to know’ basis and for the communicated purpose only
• transferred collected data only in encrypted form
• highly confidential data stored only in encrypted form – e.g. credit card information
• firewalled IT systems to prohibit unauthorised access e.g. from hackers
• Permanently monitored access to IT systems to detect and stop misuse of personal data.
If you have a personal password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, app or service we operate, do not forget your responsibility for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR.
We retain your information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and any other permitted linked purposes. If information is used for two purposes we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
Use for marketing and Support:
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary, but only for the relevant purpose that we collected it for. You retain the right to remove this consent at any point.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Your information is kept secure and safe and will not be shared with any third parties.
How can I see what information you have about me?
Get in touch to ask for a copy of your information and have any mistakes corrected.
You will need to provide certified proof of ID such as:
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES.
You can change your preferences, or withdraw your consent in relation to how we use your personal information in one of the following ways:
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the footer of the emails. Note that this removes you from the list but does not remove your personal data. For this you need to complete one of the following:
- email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting us on +44 (0)20 3633 3716
- by writing to us at
UK Sealant Contractors Ltd
M25 Business Centre,
121 Brooker Road,
Essex, EN9 1JH
Passive Fire Solutions is a subsidiary of UK Sealant Contractors.